Another Facebook photography page???
Why should anyone join my photography page on Facebook?
Everyone Loves A List
1. I work damn hard to create my work and because I’m an artist, I know how hard times can sometimes deny you to own work from fellow artists. Discounts for you and folks who aren’t artists on prints.
2. I killed my TV recently. Didn’t realize how much it was hurting my creativity. It took a couple years but it’s gone now. D-E-A-D. This means my creativity has been really — ahem — hot and bothered. I’ll be looking for models and other artists to collaborate with on a whole eff-load of stuff.
4. I enjoy a forum where people can let their hair hang down, let loose and discuss their most absurd ideas — no matter who may laugh at us or point fingers and yell, “Psychopath! Deviant!”
5. I’d also like to see your photos and learn how your twisted minds work. Post ’em on my page!
6. I’ll soon be spreading myself to New Orleans, Miami and Orlando in addition to my NYC base. Going national, baby. Announcement regarding 40shadesstudios.com (site arriving soon) is forthcoming.
Steep discounts on all of these will be available only to those who join up. It’ll be like a secret we share.
Why am I posting this? Hey, I have a business to run. =)
Happy holidays to all of you and thanks in advance.
Sounds good? Please click: